Need costs for sending packages webshop? If you mainly send larger products, it is possible to do this with a package. With a package you can send large and / or heavy objects to home and abroad. However, this increases the shipping costs in contrast to a letterbox package. With the receipt of a package, the customer no longer has to be at home himself but it can also be sent to a pickup point or simply at the neighbors.
Suitable products for a package
There are plenty of products suitable for shipping via a package:
- decorative cushions
- with my webshop LifeDeals.com I pack larger interior products in packages
Have your package delivered in 6 steps:
- Buy boxes that meet the maximum and minimum size, such as a cardboard box
- Create a shipping label through the postal company’s shipping service. This allows you to pay the costs of a package depending on the weight and the delivery address
- Print out the label and stick it on the package.
- Drop off your package at a Pickup parcelshop. You can also have packages picked up with sufficient volume.
- Follow the package via Track & Trace.
- The package is delivered to the pickup point or to the customer or to the neighbors.
Costs for sending packages webshop: How heavy and large can a package be?
Large or long package versturen via popular carriers
|DHL Parcel||Standard||100 cm||50 cm||35 cm||20 kg|
|DHL||Big||120 cm||80 cm||80 cm||70 kg|
|DHL||Pallet||120 cm||100 cm||200 cm|
|DPD||Standard||175 cm||31.5 kg||300 cm|
|FedEx||Standard||274 cm||68 kg||330 cm|
|Gls||Business / Express||200 cm||80 cm||60 cm||32 kg|
|Gls||Palette||240 cm||100 cm||200 cm|
|PostNL||Small||100 cm||50 cm||50 cm||< 10 kg|
|PostNL||Large||176 cm||78 cm||58 cm||10-31.5 kg|
|UPS||Standard||100 cm||76 cm|
How high are the costs of sending a package?
Each carrier uses its own costs for the transport of a package. Below is an overview of the most popular carriers:
|Carrier||Type||Address||Zone||0-2 kg||2-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-20 kg||T&T|
The lowest costs for sending packages webshop
Researching the best carrier and lowest cost of a package certainly pays off if you send large numbers of packages. Also, ask about the graduated prices of carriers to get lower rates.
Working with a fulfillment party for more competitive rates
You can also reduce the cost of a package by working with a fulfillment party. They send larger volumes and can therefore purchase more sharply from carriers.
Dear Internet Entrepreneur,
Are you tired of struggling to make sales on your online store? Are you overwhelmed by the ever-changing world of e-commerce and unsure of how to make your webshop stand out from the competition?
If so, it's time to take control of your online sales and become a master of e-commerce with our exclusive webshop mastery course.